Friday, March 4, 2011

Daydreaming & learning to slow down

I often find myself daydreaming. The kind when you suddenly start thinking where you are at in life, what you do and what you are heading towards. (Yes. All the heavy stuff :))
Recently, I found myself in the office in the late hours of the night way too many times sorting images, uploading files, catching up on emails and so on. And then I go home, I realize what time it is - but first time in my life it doesn't bother me to live this way. That's what assure me that I'm at the right place. At the right time. And I shouldn't complain. Ever really.

I often find myself in a place where I am just happy for no particular reason. That's when I smile and feel that something tickly inside that I have no words for. (Mind you it might be just because English is not my first language.)

This afternoon I was shooting an apartment at Milsons Point, facing Luna Park. My client asked me to take some lifestyle/location shots so I wandered around the peer and found this:



I walk too fast. I keep myself busy all the time. And I mean; ALL the time! I get home at midnight and I still have things to do on my mind. And I must admit; I love it this way. However, shots like the above always remind me to stop and just take in the moment. (Sometimes I force myself to count to 10 if there's no other way to stop my head spinning...)

Remember: life is too good to miss out on the beautiful things. Stop. Take it in. And smile. :)

Have a great weekend World!

x

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Jasmine Star, thanks for stopping by... It makes me all happy and smilie :)

    ReplyDelete