Thursday, July 14, 2011

Published in Sydney Pool+Outdoor Design

As a property photographer for Top Snap, I am lucky to see my work in print and on websites on a daily basis. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside still.

Occasionally I am approached by designers, newspaper editors or business owners who are in the process of updating their marketing materials. This is how I got in touch with Stevie Newbegin from United Media Grooup, publishers of the Sydney Pool+Outdoor Design magazine. If you are looking at finding the right pool, you must check out this magazine, it's got all and every style you can imagine!

So Stevie needed some images for their editorial of Southern Cross Pools which lead me to a meeting with the lovely Cathy from the company - who was by the way amazing to make the shoot smooth with helping me setting up.

And now, the wait is over. My images are in this thick and glossy magazine! Yes. Feeling warm and fuzzy inside. :)



Thank you Stevie and Cathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment